Friday, October 14, 2011

It just goes

to show that the quote "You won't know what you have until it's gone" is correct. of course, you can apply to things or people in your life but that's so common. lets apply this quote to situations. For example, now i am having my semester break and frankly, i am bored. I can't wait to start the new semester. Surprisingly, i wasn't like this on the early stage of the semester break. i thought that this break would let me do anything i want freely and getting bored is impossible. that was because i was facing my final exam before the holiday starts. but now, i miss studying.

so let me tell you what's gonna happen next. i'm gonna start my class next week and i will be busy. by that time, i will be wishing that i was on holiday. piled up assignments, class drama, lecturer's stares. this will lead me into thinking that i'm better off on holiday but look at me now. its semester break and i can't wait to study.

so you see boys and girls, lets apply this to relationships. its not that when you broke up with someone, you feel that you were not suppose to let go of that person because of the quote. no.

its the status. single and in a relationship. not the person you're in it with. getting over a break up and move on is a cliche for a reason.

0 nonsense:

Post a Comment