Thursday, September 22, 2011

The value of

oneself is often judged by others. self disclosure can sometime lead to a bad assumption. though we tried to be good at one thing, haters will hate. what is important is the people we want to impress. since we can't please everyone, at least please the people who matters. don't let the people who matters not to you bring you down. so the question is, who matter to us? I have friends that broke their promises and came to me when they needed me. when they are having fun, they totally forget about me. should we waste time impressing these people? no. a friend once told me that his father is very old fashion, and would beat him up if he founds out that his son is homosexual. why doesn't he care what the father will do to him? because to him, his father is not worth impressing. so who is worth impressing? obviously, its yourself. Instead of wasting time impressing others, impress yourself and make others impress on what you do. these are the people you need to hold on to. you are what you eat. so eat something of that you like to eat. something that taste good. if someone wants to share your food, allow them.

a friend once told me that these blog post that i wrote are ways of me to remind myself of the do's and don't's. maybe she's right. maybe she's just assuming. but whatever it is, this is me posting a post. without the need to impress people. without wanting anything back except to prove myself that i can remind myself of the things i should or shouldn't do. i am enough for myself. those who think otherwise, good luck finding someone who appreciates what you do.

0 nonsense:

Post a Comment