Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I can't believe

I have left this blog idle for 3 months. must have been busy. or pretending to be busy. or wanting to be busy but never got to it. oh nevermind. anyways the reason why i decided to come back is because I suddenly have this urge to write. What bothers me is that I don't have anything on my mind to talk about.

So i'm just gonna throw random quotes that's been wandering around my head and hope I can come up with an explanation to those quotes. Ok the first quote is a classic. Please take note that these are self made quotes. If I refer it to someone, then it's not mine. ok so the first quote is "Relationships are like lighters. the sparky thingy is love, the casing is trust, and the gas is commitment."

Pfftt weird, but sadly true. Why i say this? because apparently, love is just to "spark" of the relationship. what keeps it running is the gas(commitment) and how can the gas keep fueling the fire if there are no casing(trust) to hold the gas?

twist it however you want guys, it's true. oh and some clever dude asked me "What if we ran out of gas?" I said "Refill it duh". "Usually the lighters i buy at convenience store can't be refilled" he boasted to me. So i hid a small smile on my right lip and asked him "You tend to similarize your relationship with a cheap lighter you buy in a convenience store? I would have gone for Zippo if I were you"

UNT!

0 nonsense:

Post a Comment